Friday, September 4, 2009

Gold, Diamonds, Oil, and You AKA How to Get My Ex Back!

After a "break-up", especially an emotional one, many people sit and stare at their phones (or these days, their email accounts, of even facebook!) in the hope that your former lover will contact you. This is, of course, understandable, but you certainly don't want your lover to find out. It's not the best way to get your ex back. As we have discussed, showing desperation is showing weakness, and to many people it is simply pathetic to see someone too eager to be with you.

"Showing your heart on your sleeve" is the way one girl once told me...:(

Or something like that. I have forgotten it, and her, but not the lesson! So I hope you can learn it without the pain that it caused me and many, many others....

What's the best way to get someone back? Be scarce! Some people call this "playing hard to get". I'm not sure if that is right or not, but people like what's scarce...gold...diamonds...oil...and hopefully you!

Distance that person from your life for a while. Meet new people and do different things. Get out of your comfort zone. Don't respond to phone calls. Perhaps get a new hobby that will get you out of the house on a regular basis.

Then start planning your return....and we'll have more on that later...till then, leave some questions if you got any. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete